April – NestWatch Your Birds
The nesting season has begun, and your students can help! Join us in this webinar to debunk some nesting myths and discover how you and your students can help nesting birds. We will also explore the Cornell Lab’s NestWatch citizen-science project and how your observations of nesting birds can help protect them.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn facts and myths about nesting and birds.
- Explore the NestWatch citizen-science project and learn how to participate.
- Discover simple activities to do with youth that support nesting birds.
This webinar is free and open to all educators. The content is targeted to all K-12 educators. Choose the date that works for you and register for this webinar below.
Join us on one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019 @ 6:00pm ET
- Thursday, April 4, 2019 @ 8:00pm ET
- Watch the archived webinar on our YouTube Channel