September – Feeding Birds
Feeding birds can spark kids’ curiosity, interest in the outdoors, and engagement with science! Discover teacher-tested, hands on materials that will inspire your K-5 students to connect to nature and learn science content through feeder birds.
In this webinar, you will:
- Discover tips and tricks for attracting feeding birds to your school or site.
- Learn how you can participate in citizen science with your students.
- Explore exciting ways to encourage student curiosity and learning.
- Gain access to free and inexpensive resources to support getting elementary-aged kids outside for science learning.
This webinar is free and open to all educators. Choose the date that works for you and register for this webinar below.
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 @ 6:00pm ET
- Thursday, September 19, 2019 @ 8:00pm ET
- Archived version of the webinar can be found on our YouTube Channel