You put a lot of time and effort into your professional growth. We are proud to offer Continuing Education Units (CEU) and completion letters to help you document the training you have completed. Below are the different training opportunities we provide credit for.
Continuing Education Units
- Online Courses
- Anyone who completes the “Let’s Go Outside! How to Connect Kids with Birds and Nature” course or the “eBird Essentials” course will automatically receive a certificate of completion auto-generated through Bird Academy. If you need revision to your certificate, please email K12Lab@cornell.edu.
- Once you complete the course, you will have access to a form to request the CEUs. Credits will only be given to participants who complete all course assignments and receive an 80% or higher grade.
- Monthly Webinar Series
- Anyone can receive a free letter of completion for one contact hour if they attend a live webinar. Please email K12Lab@cornell.edu with the title of live webinar you attended.
- Summer Educator Retreat
- All Summer Educator Retreat participants will receive a letter of completion with the listed contact hours. Quantity of contact hours vary from summer to summer, but average 30 hours.
- All Summer Educator Retreat participants can receive CEUs upon request after completing the Retreat at no extra cost. Additional paperwork will need to be completed. Quantity of CEUs vary from summer to summer, but average three units.