Connect Kids to Nature
Getting kids outside is fun, engaging, and important! Recent studies describe many benefits of spending time outdoors, for both kids and adults. Time in nature builds confidence, provides stimulation and boosts curiosity, gets kids moving, and reduces stress and fatigue. Many of our materials support kids in being active outside and capitalize on the sense of wonder that no other environment provides. Engage your kids and learn more through these featured resources.
- Explorer’s Guidebook (Activity Booklet, Grades 3-5)
- Feathered Friends (Lesson Plans, Grades K-5)
- Building a Birding/Nature Club (Webinar, Grades 2-6)
- Observing Our Environment with “Feathered Friends” (Webinar, Grades K-5)
- Teach Outside – It’s Good For You! (All Grades)