You can use these videos from the Macaulay Library to discuss and compare physical adaptations in different bird species. You might ask:
- "What are the different ways that birds get around?"
- "What are the different ways that birds get food?"
- "Which birds have you seen around your house?"
- "Other than eating, what do birds use their beaks for?"
- "What colors are the birds?"
- "Have you seen any of these behaviors in the birds at our feeder?"
If you can't view these videos, check that the Adobe Flash player is installed on your computer.