We give birds a voice—by nurturing 100,000+ passionate supporters and by enthralling millions more with expert information, news, insights, and live streaming cams. Our goal: to share the love and understanding of birds and the natural world just as widely as we can.
We serve a large, rapidly growing audience that encompasses nature lovers, bird enthusiasts, citizen scientists, conservationists, policy makers, corporate partners, K–12 teachers, academics, and lifelong learners. More than 95% of our audience are not Cornellians. Rather, they’re individuals from around the globe whose love of birds and nature sparks them to delve into our educational resources, participate in citizen science, and financially support the Lab’s mission.
- Development and Philanthropy
We partner with the Cornell Lab’s financial supporters, fostering partnerships to build a foundation of support for the Lab’s mission.
- Living Bird
Especially for Lab members, the beautiful Living Bird magazine reveals the world of birds through new scientific discoveries, on-the-ground conservation stories, and breathtaking photography. Read issues online.
- All About Birds
All About Birds is your free online guide to birds and bird watching. Explore in-depth species information, tips from the Lab’s experts, and inspirational videos. Explore All About Birds.
- Bird Cams
Experience the lives of birds up close with live-streaming views from nests and feeders. Join in with other viewers and scientists as we watch and discover new insights. See what’s happening now.
- Media Relations
By connecting media professionals with our experts, we answer questions and bring to light the latest news and discoveries about birds, biodiversity, and the environment. Visit our News Room for more.
- Bramble KlippleDirector, Development and Philanthropy
- Joanne AvilaGraphic Designer
- Gustave AxelsonEditorial Director
- Liz BodnerMember Services Associate
- Jessica CassidyDirector of Membership and Annual Giving
- Alex ChangDirector for Web Communications
- Miyoko ChuSenior Director, Science Communications
- Justin ClevelandManager of Corporate Partnerships
- Marc DevokaitisAssociate Editor
- Jillian DitnerGraphics Editor and Staff Illustrator
Bartels Science Illustration Program Coordinator
- Charles EldermireBird Cams Project Leader
- Alexis FaliseMember Services Manager
- Kelly FiskeGift Processing Assistant
- Philip GlaserApplication Programmer
- Mary GuthrieDirector, Major Gifts and Corporate Marketing Partnerships
- Dan HitchenDirect Response Fundraising Coordinator
- Charlotte HoldenBartels Science Illustrator
- France Kehas-DewagheWeb Developer
- Liz KinastAssistant Director of Gift Planning Administration and Stewardship
- Anne KlingensmithGift Processing Assistant
- Peter KoppDirect Response Fundraising Manager
- Susanna LawsonAdvertising and Marketing Manager
- Jill LeichterAssociate Publisher/Book Editor
- Pat LeonardMedia Relations
- Kristen McKnightAdministrative Assistant
- Janet MenningerGraphic Designer
- Chris MillerIndividual Giving Officer
- Charles MollenhauerDevelopment Database Manager
- Steve NicholsDonor Relations Manager
- Melissa PentaWeb Designer
- Erin PierceGolden-wing Society Manager
- Hugh PowellSenior Science Editor
- Carolyn Sedgwick-LudwinLeadership Giving Officer
- Sarah SeroussiLead Web/User Experience Designer
- Theresa TothData Coordinator
- Kim VaughanData Processing Specialist
- Liz WahidBartels Science Illustrator
- Melissa WalkerMajor Gifts Associate
- Benjamin WaltersCommunications Specialist
Don't miss a thing! Join our email list