We enthrall millions with the wonder of birds and enable our supporters by giving them the resources they need.
We give birds a voice—by nurturing 100,000+ passionate supporters and by enthralling millions more with expert information, news, insights, and live streaming cams. Our goal: to share the love and understanding of birds and the natural world just as widely as we can.
We serve a large, rapidly growing audience that encompasses nature lovers, bird enthusiasts, citizen scientists, conservationists, policy makers, corporate partners, K–12 teachers, academics, and lifelong learners. More than 95% of our audience are not Cornellians. Rather, they’re individuals from around the globe whose love of birds and nature sparks them to delve into our educational resources, participate in citizen science, and financially support the Lab’s mission.
- Development and Philanthropy
We partner with the Cornell Lab’s financial supporters, fostering partnerships to build a foundation of support for the Lab’s mission.
- Living Bird
Especially for Lab members, the beautiful Living Bird magazine reveals the world of birds through new scientific discoveries, on-the-ground conservation stories, and breathtaking photography. Read issues online.
- All About Birds
All About Birds is your free online guide to birds and bird watching. Explore in-depth species information, tips from the Lab’s experts, and inspirational videos. Explore All About Birds.
- Bird Cams
Experience the lives of birds up close with live-streaming views from nests and feeders. Join in with other viewers and scientists as we watch and discover new insights. See what’s happening now.
- Media Relations
By connecting media professionals with our experts, we answer questions and bring to light the latest news and discoveries about birds, biodiversity, and the environment. Visit our News Room for more.
- Bramble KlippleDirector, Development and Philanthropy
- Joanne AvilaGraphic Designer
- Gustave AxelsonEditorial Director
- Liz BodnerMember Services Associate
- Kathi BorgmannCommunications Manager
- Sara BrainardData Analyst, Membership
- Jessica CassidyDirector, Membership and Annual Giving
- Alex ChangDirector, Web Communications
- Miyoko ChuSenior Director, Science Communications
- Justin ClevelandManager of Corporate Partnerships
- Marc DevokaitisAssociate Editor
- Jillian DitnerGraphics Editor and Staff Illustrator
Bartels Science Illustration Program Coordinator
- Charles EldermireProject Leader, Bird Cams
- Alexis FaliseMember Services Manager
- Kelly FiskeGift Processing Assistant
- Philip GlaserApplication Programmer
- Mary GuthrieDirector, Major Gifts and Corporate Marketing Partnerships
- Dan HitchenDirect Response Fundraising Coordinator
- Chelsea JamiesonProgram Assistant, Golden-wing Society
- France Kehas-DewagheWeb Developer
- Liz KinastAssistant Director, Gift Planning Administration and Stewardship
- Anne KlingensmithGift Processing Assistant
- Maria Amorette KlosBartel’s Science Illustrator
- Peter KoppDirect Response Fundraising Manager
- Susanna LawsonAdvertising and Marketing Manager
- Pat LeonardMedia Relations
- Noa LivernoisGift Processing Assistant
- Cat MassaLeadership Giving Officer
- Kristen McKnightAdministrative Assistant
- Matthew MedlerAssociate Editor
- Janet MenningerGraphic Designer
- Chris MillerIndividual Giving Officer
- Charles MollenhauerDevelopment Database Manager
- Steve NicholsManager, Donor Relations
- Melissa PentaWeb Designer
- Erin PierceManager, Golden-wing Society
- Hugh PowellSenior Science Editor
- Carolyn Sedgwick-LudwinLeadership Giving Officer
- Sarah SeroussiLead Web/User Experience Designer
- Frances SteenApplications Programmer
- Vera TingBartels Science Illustrator
- Theresa TothData Coordinator
- Kim VaughanData Processing Specialist
- Melissa WalkerMajor Gifts Associate
- Benjamin WaltersCommunications Specialist
Don't miss a thing! Join our email list